Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where can I buy a chi curling iron from a reputable site and NOT from ebay?

I have posted before about buying a chi and I already have the flat iron but I have looked at every hair salon, store, internet site and cannot find chi curling irons. I would really like to buy one but I am not going to risk spending $90-$100 on a site that doesn't have a good reputation. I also don't trust ebay for hair supplies. I also know that you can curl using a flat iron but I want to buy a curling iron. Thanks to anyone that can help! Also, any store to buy in person is fine too.



Where can I buy a chi curling iron from a reputable site and NOT from ebay?

Would you trust Amazon? I've never had anything go wrong on Amazon and I've been using them for years.



http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/104-987...



Where can I buy a chi curling iron from a reputable site and NOT from ebay?

You can try going to a beauty store like Sally's or even a salon. If you still can't find one ask your hair dresser



Where can I buy a chi curling iron from a reputable site and NOT from ebay?

http://search.folica.com/search?p=Q%26amp;ts=c...



I ordered a pink chi from this website and it is definately reputable. Plus there are a ton of reviews on this website. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting