Thursday, June 17, 2010

Generic Chi Or 1" infiniti straightener by conair....?

i want to get a new hair straightener.... i was looking at the generic chi at sallys or the 1" infiniti by conair.... i want one that doesnt damage my hair, but still makes it straight and smooth....but not choppy?



Generic Chi Or 1" infiniti straightener by conair....?

Honestly, a conair straightner has Never worked for me. So you should go for anything else. Get a ceramic and if you can a tourmaline iron. Ceramics are good, tourmaline even better (makes your hair super shiny, and healthy)



Generic Chi Or 1" infiniti straightener by conair....?

I have never had any conairs that worked for me. But I have a plain black normal Chi and it works amazing. It takes me half the time to straighten it with the chi than other straighteners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting