Thursday, June 17, 2010

Has anyone had luck with chi treatments?

I have wavy hair and not in a good way. I can't get it to stay straight for very long and it never holds curls. It's very thick and I was thinking about trying the chi treatments to straighten it, since I prefer my hair straight. I was wanted to know if anyone with hair similiar to mine has tried that and if it worked. I don't have more than 10 minutes in the morning to fix my hair so this is the only hope I have left. Please help me.



Has anyone had luck with chi treatments?

id go into the salon that does that treatment, try one that cost about in the midrange and ask if it would be good for your hair, theyd be able to tell you better : ) goo dluck



Has anyone had luck with chi treatments?

consult beatician

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting