Sunday, June 20, 2010

CHI plates?

Hi,



I just got my CHI flat iron and love the way it straightens my hair!!



Recently, I noticed that the ceramic plates on my CHI has a bare spot in the middle of the top plate and a smaller bare spot on the bottom plate. If anyone knows why and could tell me what I should do to go about fixing this problem,I would really appeciate it. Thank you.



p.s. my hair hasn't been pin straight like it has been the first time I used it, I think it may have something to do with bare parts of my plates.



CHI plates?

take it back and get another one... and do not use it until you have a new CHI because those bare spots will absolutely destroy your hair strands.. it will scorch them badly and cause your hair to become extremely damaged. there is no need for that when you have a warranty and it can be replaced.



CHI plates?

If you bought it through a salon retailer, you can take it back and have it replaced.



CHI plates?

I have a CHI flat iron myself, and love it to death. If the results you're getting really aren't as good as the first time, then take the flat iron to the store where you bought it and show it to the staff. Look to see if there's a warranty. CHI flat irons are really expensive, so you deserve for the company to replace your damaged one with a new one. Remember, it's their fault, not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting