Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chi Straightners [?]?

I went and got my hair cut, it's layered around to frame my face about three inches past my shoulders. The hairdresser used a chi straightner, recommending it.



I've got questions for you please :)



-Size? I don't want to spend forever straighning it.... but I don't want it huge, my hair is full but not thick.



-Model? Have you seen a good model or have a good model of a chi straightner?



-I want ceramic so it doesn't fry my hair... =]



-Do they hold up or are they junk? I've heard good things about them. Are there tips to maintain them to last longer?



-Good websites?



-Other comments?



Thanks!!! =]



Really appreciate answers.



Chi Straightners [?]?

the CHI is fantastic, i have it, it's wortht he money, it's ceramic, it's very small, but works so good and quickly



Chi Straightners [?]?

i have a chi professional and i love it1 i have thick curly hair so it takes a wile. but if u blow dry it it only takes a few min and it is so strait i would recommend It love mine



Chi Straightners [?]?

Chi's do not last long. They break way too easily. Don't waste your money, and don't listen to the one's that are telling you it's the best. Sedu is one of the best straighteners out there and it is only $100.



To purcase a Sedu at the cheapest price, go to Folica.com , scroll to the very top and click on Hair Styling. On the left hand side, there will be and A - Z brand list. Find Sedu, click on it, and everything else from there is self - explanitory.



For more information on a Sedu, you can go to sedubeauty.com.



Curling with a Sedu:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_yI%26amp;f...



Flipping hair with a Sedu:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=qrMPuIdQ0vw



I would also recommend using a 1 inch instead of 1 1/2 inch, because the 1 1/2 doesn't do curls very well.



It reaches 410 degrees, with tempature control. CHI doesn't have tempature control.



Celebgrites have nice hair, and they don't use CHI, they use Sedu. Go to beautyriot.com and look at many Sedu Hairstyles. they are under the catagaory, Sedu Hairstyles.



Good luck!



Chi Straightners [?]?

What Marie Haley said

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting