Thursday, June 17, 2010

Does anybody know of a good cheap hair straigtner.?

I am not being cheap , I just cant afford to buy the chi(which I heard was the best) My sister has one but I cant afford it , Has any one used one by conair or revlon thats good?? Please help me out



Does anybody know of a good cheap hair straigtner.?

I straighten my hair a lot everyday and my hair is not dead and i have very little split ends. I bought a straightener for $30 and is the large kind (large width) so it takes shorter time. Use the Remington wet to straight hair straightener. It straightens when your hair is wet or when dry. There are 30 levels of heat to choose from if you have delicate hair ir really fine hair...;.there is a screen that tells you the level and if it is ready or not for usage. This really works on me...especially because my hair is very thick. I highly suggest this straightener.



Does anybody know of a good cheap hair straigtner.?

Well I don't know how much money you have to use but you definatly aren't going to get a cheap one that is high quality. Go to a hair salon or trade secret and they can "educate" you on hair straighteners.



Does anybody know of a good cheap hair straigtner.?

Don`t buy a cheap one, there bad for your hair and take double time to straighten.



Does anybody know of a good cheap hair straigtner.?

Hi Tesco has a fantasic range of home brand and branded hair straighteners. I haven't heard of Conair but i'm sure you'll find something you like at a reasonable price.



Does anybody know of a good cheap hair straigtner.?

there are some in the new argos catalogue.. nicky clarke kinder4hair ones, they're ionic, ceramic, 230 degrees, and heat up in a minuit.



they are awesome!



only 鎷?0!



http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa...



Does anybody know of a good cheap hair straigtner.?

Don't go cheap, you could ruin your hair.



Revlon has a good chemical relaxer, if you must go that route.



I personally use a straightening comb on my mother's hair. After putting a good leave in conditioner on it, it's less damaged.



Does anybody know of a good cheap hair straigtner.?

I have a Hot Tools Professional straightener that works great. You have to buy it at a store that sells salon products. Or you can go to the website at http://www.HelenofTroyUSA.com. it goes to the same temperature of a Chi and is heavy duty. I've dropped mine many times and it hasn't got a scratch at all. I love it. My hair is very thick and wavy. I use it almost every day. The only thing, like with every straightener, you need to use a heat protector, which you can buy at Walmart or Walgreens or ect. Oh, and I forgot. The straightener is only $25.00, which is pretty cheap.



Does anybody know of a good cheap hair straigtner.?

Trust me when I tell you this, but don't buy the cheaper one. I am just now getting my hair back to some what good condition. I was using a Conair because I have there curling irons. Well over a few months, my hair was FRIED. I even had purchased the Conair with heat control, thinking I was being smart. Don't be stupid like me and if you can save up to get the CHI. Thats what I have now and its the difference between cat and dog. The money now spent on conditioners, saloon visits trying to repair the damage has been time consuming and very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting