Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should i buy the hair straightener?

I want the chi straightener which is like $100 (plan on buying it my own money) and have a little over $100 with clothes from my birthday and school shopping money



OR



Just have a little over $200 all for clothes (i already bought jeans and sweaters, im thinking about just buying shirts)



do you think i could get nice amount of shirts with buying the straightener?



i really want the straightener but my mom says i shouldnt waste my money on it.



All i need is shirts and i think if i look hard enough i could get many nice cheap shirts and still be able to buy my chi straightener.



The straightner I have doesnt work for my hair. And were i want to buy the chi it gives you 30 days to see if you really like it and if you dont you can return it andget your money back.



Should i buy the hair straightener?

It really depends on your hair..if your hair is wavy and thick sometimes the cheaper straighteners wont work good on it...I went through several before I got my blinged out chi for my birthday and it works great!! It also doesnt take me as long to straighten my hair w/ it as it did w/ the other ones. If you really want it I would get it..you will be glad you did...its easy to find decent shirts cheap but you can get a good straightener cheap. Be sure to get the chi infuser to keep your hair from drying out though. :0)



Should i buy the hair straightener?

yeah



Should i buy the hair straightener?

Don't waist $100.00 on the Chi.



I got the Revlon one at Walmart for less than $25.00 and it just works fine!!!!



Should i buy the hair straightener?

get the chi its greatt it works wonders on my hair and leaves it shineyy but you have to do little pieces at a time to get the shine=]]



Should i buy the hair straightener?

If you really want it that much then get it.



Should i buy the hair straightener?

i say look for the nice cheap shirts first then you will be able to get the straightners without feeling you should have left more money aside for shirts



Should i buy the hair straightener?

i think you should do what the last paragraph says.



there are alot of places to find nice cheap shirts you really like and i know the chi straightner is really good, if thats the only thinng that works for you, and if it doesent you can always return it.



Should i buy the hair straightener?

NOOOOOOOOOOO



dont try and do a permanent straightining job on your own..ive seen disasters. Get it done shop around and make sure what they are selling you they will try and use an over the counter on you fo lots of money. Hunny go with what yove got. Its going to Burn your hair and you will have frizzy dead hair.



Should i buy the hair straightener?

well, my friend has a $100 straightner, and it doesn't work as well as my $30 one! so i mean, if you REALLY want to get it, then go ahead, but i think you should try and find a cheaper one, and save the rest for shirts.



Should i buy the hair straightener?

When it comes to your hair, the Chi is the best! I'd buy it if I were you..........then I'd go to Old Navy for the tops since you can find so much there for really good prices-check the clearance racks!



Should i buy the hair straightener?

My hair iron is great... it is a gold plated straightner... I hate conair, if that is what yours is, or ceramic.... mine is Vidal Sassoon Gold Series Professional Hair Straightener... it works awesome and I have VERY curly and thick hair..... It is only about 20 bucks... if you look at this one and it is like yours now then i wouldnt get it, but if not its worth a shot....



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting