Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should i get a chi?

OK so i have a straightner and whenever i straighten my hair its straight but REALLY poofy, i use like serums and stuff but it always turns out really big,i get perms cuz my hair is naturally really realy curly, is it just because i got a 50 dollar straightner....or just because im not doing something right?? do u have a chi? do they work good....i know that what my hair dressor uses right after they perm my hair..and then its like dead straight but after about a week i have to wash it and its back to normal...HELP, I DONT WANT TO GET A CHI AND HTEN HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.



Should i get a chi?

get a chi you wont be sorry! I love mine! go to http://search.folica.com/search?p=Q%26amp;ts=c... thats where I got mine!!!



Should i get a chi?

Girl my hair is the same way but when my friend told me 2 get a chi, and when i did my hair was straight and looked perfect!!!!



Good Luck



Should i get a chi?

yeah chis are good, but I have a Sedu which I LOVE, and it is less damaging than a Chi. I'd totally recommend getting a Sedu, but if not then yeah get a Chi.



Should i get a chi?

try going to a hair salon that sells the chi, then ask if you can try it out before you buy it. that salon would probably by using that straightener.



tell the your problem and they should be able to help you fix it, and create more styles with your type of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting