Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair straitening question?? really need your help!?

okay.. first question is What do you do before straitening your hair (with flat iron)?? like do you put heat protection spray?? anything else?



second question: I bought chi %26amp; I got "smoothing styling cream" for chi (it's in a red bottle) is this a hair protection?? if not what is it for?



Hair straitening question?? really need your help!?

You should always use a heat protection spray before you straighten your hair. It should tell you what it's for on the bottle.



Hair straitening question?? really need your help!?

smothing styling spray is becouse sometimes hair stratining can make your hair frizzy so that helps with that but no its not a hair protection....



Hair straitening question?? really need your help!?

1) Yes you really should put hair protection on your hair before straightening it.



2) There are a lot of Chi products in a red bottle but if it is hair protection then it would say it.



Hair straitening question?? really need your help!?

I LOVE and LIVE by Biosoil by Farouk (I think that's how you spell it.) I use it when my hair is wet or damp then blowdry and straighten.



It really works wonders! I even slather some on my skin. It makes it really soft!



Hair straitening question?? really need your help!?

I put biosilk or silk drops by design line in my hair before I straighten it. It makes it smoother and shinier and it's amazing the difference it makes when I use it. I don't usually use protection in my hair when I straighten it even though u're supposed to and the intense heat damages ur hair but i really dont see a anything bad ever happen to my hair when i don't use a heat protecting product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting