Sunday, June 20, 2010

Straightening hair really well! I need help!?

I have a chi, and I try really hard to straighten my hair. But it doesn't work. I have alot of hair, and it takes like 2 hours to straighten it all really well. Some times actually usually I don't have 2 hours todo just my hair. I don't know wut. Tips please



Straightening hair really well! I need help!?

I have a Chi too! An easy trick is to put your hair in sections, like a half pony tail, and straighten it that way. Then, put it in low pigtails and straighten big sections. Thats what I do, and it works well.



Straightening hair really well! I need help!?

blow dry yur hair straight or iron it straight



Straightening hair really well! I need help!?

You need to have your hair straightened with chemicals....it is called a chemical Relaxer.



here is the website of the best Relaxer in the world:



www.Avlon.com



go there and find a website of a place near you.....and have that done.



Its expensive but worth it.



Then you use the CHI......



it willl be less than 1/2 the time.after the treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting