Thursday, June 17, 2010

I.S.O International ceramic flat iron...?

I.S.O International ceramic flat iron...?



Has anyone ever heard of it? I got one for a really good buy and I'm very satisfied. It has done better than even a chi on my hair, and it was a fraction of the cost. My hair dresser said that I should never trust something like that esp if it came from the mall, and only the Chis that she sells which are salon quality should be used on a daily basis. What do you think? Like I said, I have never been more satisfied, but am I going to kill my hair or is she just trying to get me to buy her overpriced chi?



Let me add that I didn't buy it without trying it first. I had to be convinced, but I really do like it. She claimed it is just now being introduced into the U.S. and is really popular in Europe. How true that is, I don't know. I just know that I like how it worked, I just don't know if it's going to fry my hair.



I.S.O International ceramic flat iron...?

As a hairstylist have never heard of this particular brand. The best flat-irons I've used are CHI and HAI but that doesn't mean that yours is not a good flat-iron.



Make sure you take the right precautions when flat-ironing. Use a professional salon brand thermal protectant. These come in many forms like lotions or serums. My fav are the serums, they cost most but last forever. L'oreal Professional makes one that costs about $20 - $26 but it'll last about 3 - 6 months.



Hair washing. As I've said before in other answers, hair washing should be done every other day if not every 3 days unless your hair gets oily. Daily washing can strip your hair of the natural oils and conditioners it needs to stay healthy.



Side note. As a hairstylist and ex-salon owner I know the approx. wholesale price of a CHI or HAI and if they are priced over $140 - $150 walk away. They are expensive for salons to buy so to sell them the mark-up has to be minimal so a $200+ price is 100% or more mark-up, you can find them cheaper.



Good luck



I.S.O International ceramic flat iron...?

I think she just wants u to stand by CHI just like her. Any heat product can damage hair, so just try to limit the contact with so much heat. I have an elite cerami iron and I am so in love with it. keep using whatever gives u your desired results.



I.S.O International ceramic flat iron...?

LOL WHAT ARE YOU ALL ON ABOUGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting