Thursday, June 17, 2010

Best hair straightener. choose -?

Chi



GHD



Sedu



I want a perfectly straight hair.



Tell me from your own experience whats good about them.



I don't want answers based on advertising or other stuff like that .



Best hair straightener. choose -?

As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons, including Sedu, HAI, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss GHD, T3, Kenta etc.



In terms of performance:



The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, GHD. These are top of the line professional brands



Above average: CHI, HAI, Paul Mitchell,



Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss



Worst: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.



Helpful Flat Iron Instruction Video:



How to Use a Flat Iron



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7NWAWPb...



How to Curl Hair With Straightener



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_...



http://www.folica.com/info/curl-hair-fla...



http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl...



How to Add Volume to Your Hair:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyLM_kuu...



How to Create Sexy Waves with a Flat Iron



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_Olhlb2...



How to Flip your Hair:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMPuIdQ0...



Best hair straightener. choose -?

sedu. i like that they are bigger, they heat up in about 30 seconds, it shows you when its ready, gets your hair straight FAST. its just great. my friend has a chi which i use when im at her house, but it pulls my hair, and its not as fast. idk about ghd, i wanna try one though.



Best hair straightener. choose -?

Chi for sure....I have one and my mom has one at her salon because shes a hairdresser. It works really well.



Best hair straightener. choose -?

I've never tried any of them but I have this straightener http://www.conair-store.com/imagesEdp/p4... and it works really well. Actually, I think my friend has a Chi and it doesn't work that great.



Best hair straightener. choose -?

Best straightener is one pure ceramic...it not only works well but it also protects your hair and makes it shiny....THE TRICK THOUGH IS NOT JUST THE STRAIGHTENER...use must have a good shampoo and conditioner....blow dry your hair before straightening it...and brushing the hair down with a diffuser attachment while blow drying. Then use a light heat protectant on your hair before using the straightener.



When you are all done straightening your hair, use REDKEN hair spray and squirt a small amount all over your hair (avoid spraying your scalp or it will get greasy).



Best hair straightener. choose -?

hey. i recomend you buy ghd or fhi these are the best straightners i have ever used i love them both they are th same really and they keep your hair poker straight and shinny. i have used the other ones befor and i thick they are rubbish after bour 2 hours my hair was going wavey again.so stick to ghd or fhi



good luck xx



Best hair straightener. choose -?

Sometimes it is a matter of trial and error. One straightener that works for one person might not work for another. Depends on the texture of your hair. If you are not sure then ask a professional that works in the store. You might want to invest in a little more expensive one too. If you use it a lot it will work longer. I have very coarse hair so i need very smooth plates or they make my hair worse.



Best hair straightener. choose -?

MOS DEF CHI!



i have one and its amazing. it heats up in less than a minute, and even though theres only one heat setting, its perfect.



it doesn't fry your hair and it straightens REALLY curly hair too.



and if your hair is already naturally straight, its good for when you have the little flyaways and bed head. sometimes if i don't have time to take a shower in the morning, and my hair is kinda messy i just straighten it.



I LOVE MY CHI. its definitely the best.



Best hair straightener. choose -?

ive found ghd's to be the best on my hair since i have very thick curly hair once ive straightened my hair with ghd it stays straight till the next time i wash it im 100% pleased with Ghd



Best hair straightener. choose -?

well i have the hot pink chi %26amp;%26amp; i got it this christmas.



i havent tried those other straighteners u named but the chi works very well for me %26amp;%26amp; i naturally have thick %26amp;%26amp; curly hair %26amp;%26amp; my hair is pin straight after using it.



so ya hope that helps!



:]



%26lt;333



Best hair straightener. choose -?

solia i have it, it makes my hair so straight and really soft :D



Best hair straightener. choose -?

Sedu is very good, but i would also try to get a wet-to-straight hair straightener these thigns are absolutely amazing.



http://www.target.com/Remington-Wet-Stra...



Best hair straightener. choose -?

t3



its what the brand runways use.



the runway ones run about 400 but they hve others starting at 120 ish



my sister just got one it is amazing and salons recommend it



Best hair straightener. choose -?

I love my CHI Turbo. I have had it for 3 years and I'd be lost without it.



Best hair straightener. choose -?

Chiiiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting