Sunday, June 20, 2010

Frizzy hair??? Help!?

I blow dry my hair after I wash it and I straighten it with a CHI but ive still got these short frizzy fly away hairs that go everywhere on top. Is there a good hair product I can use that will make these hairs lay down and not be all frizzy? Help!



Frizzy hair??? Help!?

I use this product called- Catwalk Fashionista Smooth %26amp; Shine Heat and Iron Safe



Put it in your hair before and after.



http://www.joybeauty.com/products/catwal...



Frizzy hair??? Help!?

if you could get a trim and lay off the heat for a while and use conditioner it will help



Frizzy hair??? Help!?

Get a good "smoothing" shampoo with conditioner. My daughter has the same problem and my hairdresser recommended this. It worked beautifully!



Frizzy hair??? Help!?

I don't have this problem but my sister does and she uses Frizz-Ease hair serum by John Frieda, you can buy it at places like Target, Walmart, the grocery store... also when you are blow drying your hair this might help you could use a brush to blow dry it out, this helps maintain those little frizzies!



Frizzy hair??? Help!?

Try a product called BEDHEAD its great. Also use alot more conditioner in the shower than you think is normal and take a brush and brush it through and leave it in for awhile then rinse out. It will be easier to manage and less frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting